Because your blogs were full of cisgender people, here are some non-binary celebrities
- Andrej Pejić, an Australian fashion model, does not use the term genderqueer, but publicly claims to identify as neither male nor female.
- Chris Pureka, an American folk music singer-songwriter, came out publicly as genderqueer in a 2005 interview with Off Our Backs.
- Elly Jackson of La Roux has stated that they consider themself neither male nor female.
- Jiz Lee, a pornographic performer, stated in a personal blog post to have become more candid about being genderqueer at about age 29.
- Justin Vivian Bond, American entertainer, identifies as neither male or female, but trans. Bond prefers the title “Mx” and the pronoun “V”.
- Rae Spoon, a Canadian singer-songwriter, identified as a trans man for many years before adopting a gender-neutral identity in 2012.
(Justin has been included because while V calls themselves trans V does not see Vself as transman or transwoman so therefore can be counted as non-binary.)
How would someone go about breastfeeding (if they so choose to take that path) their baby? I feel like it would be messy.
safepiercing has an answer to this regarding breast feeding with a nipple piercing (yes its possible and normal).